PETER SCHIFF

PETER SCHIFF

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Peter Schiff I did not call Chris Dodd a Nazi

In an interview with the Washington Post, Peter Schiff explained how he was leaving his true career in the private sector to go into politics.
"I'm interrupting my career. It's not like I want my new career in politics," said Schiff. "But I'm willing to interrupt it the same way that somebody interrupted their career and joined World War II and went off to fight the Nazis. I don't think that I'm that heroic, and I don't think I'm risking as much as a soldier. But it's the same principle."
some blogs claimed that because of this sentence Peter schiff was indeed calling Chris Dodd a Nazi , to which accusations Peter schiff responded with the following Video Blog :



Tags:
Peter Schiff CNBC Fast Money Nouriel Roubini economy economic collapse crash gold silver oil bubble doom inflation depression recession rogers faber ron paul ben bernanke euro dollar Hang Sang NYSE nasdaq currency crisis stagflation commodities bear bull market CNN money MSNBC Senate Race Chris Dodd http://peterschiff.tk http://schiffreport.tk Ron Paul glenn beck obama FOX Business News CNBC Bloomberg aljazeera gerald celente warren buffett marc faber jim rogers gold silver dollar max keiser lou dobbs bob chapman alex jones david icke economy collapse stock marcket wall street

3 comments:

  1. Hey Peter, people will attack you more and more. Just keep the rebuttals short or it'll waste too much of your time. Just use it so show how desperate the others are to attack you. RMJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony BevilaquaOctober 06, 2009

    True patriotism comes in many forms - soldiers fighting wars to holding political office. Both work to preserve our national sovereignty, economic viability and preserve our individual rights and liberties. I believe this is the connection Peter made. Nay sayers run rampant in business and politics, it's part of the game. However, they get no respect. I tip my hat to Peter and others who have the fortitude to take ACTION towards a worthy cause - words are cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.e272eaa74dccc30f21c6ff7638b0f37b.461&show_article=1

    UN calls for new reserve currency today.

    ReplyDelete





Popular Posts This Month